Thursday, August 27, 2015

1.10 Superbowl 49


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/guide-to-the-controversies-of-super-bowl-xlix.html 
 
Since football season is upon us, we can discuss more football! And although this article is about the previous Superbowl, some controversies that happened are still being discussed. More specifically, this article is about multiple controversies that were happening around Superbowl 49 such as Deflategate, Marshawn Lynch, and GoDaddy. This topic interests me because it is about my favorite sport; football. I love watching all the games and hearing all the different sorts of news that gets brought up this time of year. If you want to read the article, I got it from New York Mag.

Steven Duron 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, certainly a good choice. I would say there would be a lot to write about. I am not well versed in the sport but from what I heard there is a strong possibility that the footballs were deflated considering Tom's phone suddenly disappeared or was broken I'm not sure which. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete