Thursday, August 27, 2015

1.9 Calendar Reflection

Life is easier when you have a planner. Planning out your weeks makes it easy complete tasks you put ahead of yourself and you are also less likely to fall behind.
tigerlily713 "Calendar-Date-Time-Month-Week" 03/04/2015 via Pixabay

After completely the weekly calendar assignment, I realized that I should have time to successfully do 6 hours worth of work per class. In the calendar, I put that I mostly did homework on my days off and on week nights. However, I also think that I missed some activities during the week that I should have put down. Along with homework, I have listed sleep, work, gym, lunch, dinner, and friends. Relaxation time is also listed in some areas. It was also difficult to complete the calendar because my work schedule varies throughout the month. If I stick relatively close to my calendar schedule, I will have enough time to put the proper effort into my classes, and still have time for other activities.



Steven Duron

REFLECTION:
Other students schedules seem just as busy if not more busy than my own. Both blogs that I commented on had full time work schedules and both think they will be able to successfully put in the work for this class. The blogs I commented on were Mariana's and Cynthia's.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Balance is very important! I would try to schedule a few times in the week where you treat this course like a f2f class...it is time on your schedule you can't do anything else. That will make sure you commit at least 3-4 hours a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steven! I like how you started your post. I totally agree with you, I think life could be much easier when you have a planner. Unfortunately, this is something I've never been good at. Not just personally, but professionally as well. I am working on this major project at work and I was recently asked to outline everything that needs to happen in order to complete it, I literally froze in my tracks. I've never worked off of an outline or checklist. At least not a physical one. This is something I need to learn to master though, because I definitely see the value in it. Kudos to you though!

    ReplyDelete