Wednesday, September 16, 2015

4.3 Thoughts on Drafting

  1. What parts of the book’s advice on the above bulleted topics are helpful for writing in this genre?
  2. What parts of the book’s advice on these topics might not be so helpful, considering the genre you’re writing in
I think that writing in PIE format would work well well writing in this genre. Dealing with two separate sides, a PIE format will help show both sides of the argument. I also think organizing information would helpful to equally show both sides within the genre and also inform readers of the information better.

Despite it being important, I think a conclusion would be difficult to show both sides of the controversy equally.

Steven

REFLECT: After reading posts made by Felicia and Deb, I realized that other students had similarities in thinking that the books information on intros were important. I also learned what I need to do to enhance my project. Three things come to mind when thinking about what needs to be improved in my draft.

1. Introduction
2. Conclusion
3. Proper pictures and sub headings. 

3 comments:

  1. Your conclusion could be made easier by making an educated speculation on what will happen in the future of the controversy. Be sure to be using references in your speculation so as to have a reliable source that concurs with your speculation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the PIE format very resourceful if it were used in my discipline. Separate sides to the argument is more defined in this format and I do agree that conclusions could be tricky. Remember to always cite your images and visuals.

    ReplyDelete