Saturday, October 31, 2015

10. 4 Analyzing Purpose

The purpose of my new project is to have my audience feel more informed about the controversy I have selected. By the end of reading my project, I would like for my audience to have the information necessary to make their own decision on how they feel about the issue. Some plausible actions from my audience would be them making decisions for themselves on which side they feel is correct. Also while discussing this topic with friends and family having the ability to make educated conversation without believing everything the news says. The media may be part of the issue, but it is always helpful because that is where we get all of our information. If we do enough digging and look at both sides, the audience can then see who is all involved and whether one side made the right choice or not.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment