Wednesday, October 28, 2015

9.7 Audience and Genre

There are two specific audiences who may be interested in my questions. The first group is police officers. Police officers may want to know the answers to my questions in order to help solve them. Since the questions are about them and deal with their actions, perhaps police officers may want to know what the public is saying about them so they can make adjustments to their behavior or stand behind their officers. Another group that may want to know the answers to my questions is the media itself. Does the media care if they are being one sided? Perhaps if they were not one sided then they would receive more views and make more profit.

For police officers, if I wanted them to look into my work, I would publish my work all across the departments. Something that is along these lines would be in a newsletter sent to all departments. Another example would be to an informative study sent to a specific agency such as the FBI.

For the media itself, it would be important to look at their own statistics to see whether they are properly reflecting events that are happening in the nation. One example I could use to inform them of their statistics would be an article sent to a news station. Another example to access the genre is to have an interview with another station.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment